The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Robin: It's simple: There is good and there is evil. There are those who commit crimes and those who stop them. The two sides are opposite, as different as day and night. And the line between them is clear... Or at least, it's supposed to be.
- Red X: Come on, kids. X marks the spot.
- Robin: [Starfire pokes him] Ow! Hey! Star! Ow! That hurts.
Starfire: Then you are not a hologram?
Starfire: [continues poking him] The last time we faced the Red X, he was you in disguise and you were not really there.
Robin: STARFIRE, CUT IT OUT!!!
Starfire: He is not a hologram.
Beast Boy: He could still be a robot. [to Cyborg] Check him for batteries!
[Cyborg snaps on a surgeon's rubber glove to perform a rectal exam]
Robin: Wait! Please! [everyone stares suspiciously at Robin] It wasn't me! I promise! It wasn't me! [silence] Red X was a mistake. A mistake I won't ever make again.
- Red X: What's the matter kid? Don't you wanna play? After all... they're your toys.
- Robin: I thought you didn't like playing the hero.
Red X: Doesn't mean I don't know how.
- Robin: There is good and there is evil, but the line between them can be almost impossible to find. Does one good deed make him a hero? Am I to blame for all of it because of a single mistake? All I know is that the answers don't come easy. It's supposed to be simple, but its not.
- Robin: Who are you..
Red X: If I wanted you to know that would I be wearing a mask?
- Red X: You know cutie the only crime here is that we haven't gone on a date.
- Robin: I'm supposed to be one of the good guys. To always do the right thing. The line was supposed to be clear. But for me, back then, it wasn't. A mad-man was threatening the city and I had to stop him. So, I became Red X. A ruthless thief who could get closer to the mad-man than Robin ever could. But I didn't tell my teammates and my plan didn't work. I almost lost my life and my friends. It was the closest I've ever come to crossing the line. And I thought it was in the past. But now, someone else has crossed that line and it's my job to stop him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.