- Ariel Winter as Hilary
- Isabella Acres as Jillian
- Bobby Moynihan as Alexander
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy/Pluto
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Jim Cummings as Pete
(The episode starts off with Hilary getting ready.)
- Hilary: "Okay, Guys! I'm ready to practice for the talent show!"
- Jillian: "Watch as our sister, Hilary juggles not one, not two, but three balls."
- Alexander: "Here we go! One Ball."
(Alexander tosses a ball to Hilary and she starts juggling.)
- Jillian: "Two balls."
(Jillian tosses another ball to Hilary and she continues to juggle.)
- Hilary: "Three balls."
(Alexander tosses another ball to Hilary and she juggles all three of them.)
- Hilary: "And now, the grand finale."
(Hilary juggles all three balls. But, then, they bonked her in the head one by one.)
- Hilary: "Whoops! Looks like I need to keep practicing."
- Alexander: "Well. You better hurry. The talent show starts in a few hours."
- Jillian: "And you need to perform your juggling act."
- Hilary: "I know. I hope I can do better for the talent show."
- Alexander: "Ready to try again."
(Suddenly, her necklace started to glow.)
- Hilary: "Looks like we'll have to try again later, guys. I just remembered that I need to run a quick errand."
- Both: "Okay!"
- Hilary: "Gotta Run. With my balls. See you later!"
(Hilary rushes off.)
- Hilary: "I need to get to the Magical Enchanted Library."
(Scene cuts to Hilary arriving at the Magical Enchanted Library.)
- Hilary: "I'm here. I'm here. Don't start without me."
(A book flies out and Hilary catches it.)
- Hilary: "Donald the Genie. Ooh. How interesting."
(The book flies into the storytelling device and it reviews the story.)
(The scene fades.)
- Hilary: "I have to go help Donald make his friends' wishes come true and give this story a happy ending."
(Hilary hurries off. And then, she magically appears at the Clubhouse.)
- Mickey: "Hi, everybody!"
- Hilary: "Hello, Mickey! It's so great to see you! What's the occasion?"
- Mickey: "It's Do Our Favorite Things Day. I've got my tap dance shoes on. Cuz, tap dancing is one of my favorite things to do. Here I go! Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. Tap, tap(Giggles)."
(Suddenly, the doorbell rings.)
- Hilary: "I wonder who that could be."
(A handy helper opens the door and Goofy, Daisy, Minnie and Donald appeared.)
- Mickey: "Oh boy!"
- Hilary: "You said it! There's so much to do today!"
- Mickey: "What's one of your Favorite things to do?"
- Hilary: "Well. Um. Ya see Mickey. The thing is, that Alexander and Jillian have been helping me juggle stuff. Anyway, I was practicing of becoming a pro. It's short for professional. But still, juggling does take practice ya know."
- Mickey: "Great! Say, you wanna join us as we do our Favorite things?"
- Hilary: "Of course! The more the merrier! That'll be fun, fun, fun! It could really help improve my juggling skills."
- Mickey: "Hot Dog!"
- Hilary: "This is gonna be great!"
- Mickey: "C'mon! Let's go get our mouseketools. To the Mousekadoer!"
(Song ends. Toodles flies away.)