Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
This page's transcript is incomplete for the following reason:
Missing more Actions Speakers
Remove this template once any and all issues are resolved.
Ben 10: Alien Force: Season: 2 Episode: 5
|Previous transcript:||Next transcript:|
|Save the Last Dance||Pet Project|
- Gwen: This is a very bad idea.
- I mean, we don't even know how to work a teleporter pad.
- Got to start somewhere.
- Ben, tell Kevin this seems like a very bad idea.
- Ben? Are you hiding? No.
- It's just if a fly lands on that banana when it teleports and it rematerializes as a deadly banana fly monster, I don't want to be standing right next to it, is all.
- Don't see the big deal, Tennyson.
- Didn't you used to turn into an insect all the time? That was different.
- KEVIN: Here we go.
- [whirring ] That's not good.
- BEN: Turn it off before it blows! It's too hot! I know who can take the heat.
- Open the door.
- [grunting ] Everybody down! Everyone all right? Forget that! What about the teleporter pad? Deep down, he's really glad we're okay.
- It's totally trashed.
- At least we don't have to worry about any banana fly monsters.
- I'm just saying.
- I know a kid might be able to fix it.
- Fix alien tech? He's a total super genius with any kind of machinery.
- Doesn't matter if it's human or alien.
- I'll bring Cooper over from his lab.
- Cooper? Pasty kid? Blond? Bad haircut? Had a big crush on Gwen? Ow! Sounds like the same guy.
- But, uh, who wouldn't have a crush on you? He helped us out once back when we were kids.
- You should have told us you knew him.
- Didn't exactly come up.
- BEN: You didn't think a kid with the ability to manipulate alien tech would have been helpful against the DNAliens? It's possible I know two or three people I haven't told you about, Ben.
- Anyway, if you're so smart, why didn't you think of him before? Okay, that's a fair point.
- Let's go.
- [engine shuts off] I thought you said we were going to Cooper's lab.
- We are.
- So, Gwen, excited to see your ex? Zip it.
- You had to mention the crush? Probably not.
- [door creaks ] Why break in? Couldn't we have just left a message with Cooper's folks? Because Coop never leaves his lab -- never.
- Something's seriously wrong.
- He probably just went out for a smoothy.
- He really never leaves the lab.
- Look for signs of a struggle.
- This whole place looks like a struggle.
- [squish ] [whirs ] Aah! If anyone finds this recording [screeching] [ crash] No! No! [static] There you go -- signs of a struggle.
- Smart kid.
- Left behind a message in a bottle so someone would see what happened to him.
- Gwen, can you track Cooper, figure out where they took him? Probably.
- His energy resonance is really strong here.
- Got him.
- I can take us right to Cooper.
- In other words, you're attracted to him.
- Can we just go? BEN: Los Soledad? Cooper's trail led us here? KEVIN: Deserted.
- At least last time we were here there was a monster to fight.
- I don't get it.
- I did everything right.
- KEVIN: Well, love is blind.
- And apparently, it screws up your powers, too.
- My powers are not screwed up.
- My instincts are telling me Cooper's definitely nearby.
- Sorry, Gwen, but there's nothing here except Ben! Tennyson, where -- You have got to see this.
- It's DNAlien day camp.
- Three of those weather-control towers -- this cannot be good.
- And whatever it is, Cooper's right in the middle of it.
- KEVIN: The cloaking field is hiding the whole city.
- Where did they get a rig powerful enough to do that? Right.
- Cooper built it for them.
- Everybody down! With that shield up, these guys don't have to worry about anyone seeing them building Whatever that thing is.
- You still have a fix on Cooper? He's not far.
- Got any spells that will give us cover so we can get to him? They're not spells.
- That's a no, then.
- Come on.
- [grunting ] [speaking alien language] Why don't we just yell out, "hey Cooper"? And have 4,000 DNAliens crawling up our butts? Good plan.
- In here.
- KEVIN: And if there's 4,000 DNAliens behind that door? Good plan.
- [ beeping ] Goop! Cool, but gross.
- Careful with those Varsidium pieces, human.
- They're priceless.
- [ high-pitched squeal ] [ both screaming ] It was an accident.
- Clumsy child! You'll pay for that! No hitting.
- Intruder! Cavalry's here.
- Not that you, uh, need it or anything.
- Gwen! You totally came to my rescue.
- Yeah, excellent work there, Gwen.
- She's wonderful.
- KEVIN: Let's go, lover boy.
- [ panting ] Igot torest.
- Ever think about getting a treadmill? We can't stay long.
- We've got to get outside the shield before they realize Cooper's missing.
- The way you came storming in there -- like how princess Elena rescued me last week from the caverns of unforgiving dismay.
- Gwen: Excuse me? In Nations of Conquest -- the M.
- I play.
- Excuse me? Massive multiplayer online role-playing game.
- Yeah, Gwen, and your power is being plus-3 nerd bait.
- Guys, this is serious.
- It's the biggest DNAlien plan we've ever seen, and as long as their cloaking shield's up, they can work 24/7.
- I'm the one they forced to build the cloak projector.
- Shutting it down shouldn't be too hard.
- Then that's what we're going to do.
- We've been lucky so far.
- Sooner or later, they're bound to spot us.
- That's not a problem either.
- Because? Well, before I built the big cloaking projector, I built a smaller one first -- a prototype.
- The field it generates is enough to cover all of us if we squeeze together real tight.
- Oh, for the love of Let me help you out there, Gwen.
- Here we go.
- I don't feel invisible.
- Follow me.
- Oh, no.
- Score! Nice work, Cooper.
- Now let's get to the big cloak.
- Kevin: Hey, Coop, think about it -- the damsel rescued you.
- Now you get to be the knight that saves the day.
- GWEN: Jealous much, Kevin? KEVIN: I'm not -- BEN: Shh! The cloak keeps us from being seen, not heard.
- So -- uh-oh.
- There's always a few bugs in the prototype.
- [ boom! ] Who are they? What are they doing here? Get them! There's nothing around here for me to touch.
- [grunts ] Don't worry.
- I'll just -- ah! No! [all screeching ] There's too many of them! BEN: Keep firing, Gwen.
- You're our only chance.
- Ah! - Gwen! - No, don't hurt her.
- I'm okay.
- HIGHBREED: Only because you're worth slightly more to me alive than if I had allowed them to tear you limb from limb.
- Now then, you're going back to work for us.
- I won't do anything for you.
- You'll do just what I say, or your friends will pay the price.
- Actually, we're not all that close.
- Is that what you want, human? For your friends to pay? COOPER: Get your hands off her.
- I'll do it.
- I'll do anything.
- Then get back to work! So, now you can go all Humongousaur and get us out of here.
- Even Humongousaur wouldn't last against all those DNAliens.
- GWEN: Plus they'd just use Cooper against us like they used us against him.
- KEVIN: That is a lot of guards.
- Kevin, touch this piece of -- what do they call it? Varsidium.
- Why? I'll show you.
- Echo Echo.
- Excuse us.
- There's no bathroom in here, and I really have to go.
- Echo Echo: Now! Aah! [ high-pitched squeal ] [all screaming ] Did you have to hit me so hard? I did.
- I really did.
- [all screeching ] [ high-pitched squeal ] [all screaming ] Come on! Cooper's this way.
- ALIEN: Faster! You have to make up for the time you lost trying to escape.
- [ high-pitched squeal ] Aah! Ready to go? Please say yes.
- Stay behind me, Cooper.
- [sighs ] Just like princess Elena rescuing me from the Caverns of Unforgiving Dismay.
- Stay behind me and don't talk.
- How close are we to the big cloaking thing? Just keep heading for where they're building that arch.
- Echo Echo: What is that arch for anyway? They wouldn't tell me, and -- Everybody stay where you are.
- [screeches ] One more blast, Gwen.
- Big, big one.
- [ high-pitched squeal ] [all screaming ] This is it.
- Then do your thing.
- [gasps ] What is it? What's the matter? I -- I saw equations, machines, another planet.
- Figure it out later.
- Crash the cloak! Huh? What the--? Good.
- Gwen? On it.
- [grunts ] Cool.
- Now all that's left is to -- Run very fast.
- Should have parked closer to town.
- [engine turns over] [tires screech ] Should we organize transport for pursuit? No.
- We don't want to arouse suspicion from the local authorities.
- The project at hand is too important.
- They're not chasing us.
- They don't need to.
- Who'd believe us if we told what was really going on there? Anyone who checked it out would just find what looks like normal humans anyway.
- We don't even know what's really going on in Los Soledad, which means someday soon, we're going to have to go back.
- Can we count on you to help? Anything you need.
- Don't even.
- Yeah, deed to the land, construction permits.
- Everything looks shipshape.
- I swear, one second it looked like there was nothing, and then the next -- it must be the heat playing tricks on you.
- We've been out here for months.
- Still don't know who'd want to build a mall all the way out here.
- Oh, our company's very forward thinking, sheriff.
- Trust me, some day very soon, this will be where everything's happening.
- All right, then.
- Sorry to bother you.
- [engine turns over] [engine turns over] Continue to work.
- The time of cleansing is nearly at hand.