The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Previous transcript:||Next transcript:|
|The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water||N/A|
- [from a Superbowl TV spot]
- Mr. Krabs: The commercials in this game are really expensive, SpongeBob.
- Squidward: [scoffing] It's just the pre-game.
- Mr. Krabs: You've got 26 seconds to tell me everything in this movie.
- SpongeBob: [saluting] Sir, yes sir! There's fast cars, flashbacks, Snoop Dogg...
- [a crowd of fish gasps]
- SpongeBob: ... robots...
- [SpongeBob rips his pants and gets excited]
- SpongeBob: ... a wise sage...
- Sage: Hello!
- SpongeBob: ...churros...
- SpongeBob and Patrick: [losing focus] Ohhh...
- SpongeBob: ...the only thing missing is Gary.
- [SpongeBob is screaming out in the open with lightning strikes in the background]
- SpongeBob: GARY!
- Patrick: Let's go find him!
- SpongeBob: Do I smell a road trip?
- Patrick: That could be my breath!
- [the title appears and read by the commercial's narrator]
- Mr. Krabs: Eh, that was money well spent!
- [the Super Bowl spot ends]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.