The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- [It's closing time at the Krusty Krab as customers walk out]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, good night, folks. Come again. [flips the "OPEN" sign around to say "CLOSED"] Thought those deadbeats would never leave. Closin' time, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: [washing plates] There ya go, little buddy. Now everybody's all clean and ready for beddy-bye.
- Mr. Krabs: [enters kitchen] Time to pack it in, Sponge- Bah! Wha?! [sees a spot on a plate]
- SpongeBob: All ready, Mr. Krabs. [he takes his hairnet off] Just gotta clock out and...
- Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, what's the meaning of this? [SpongeBob inspects the plate and then notices the spot]
- SpongeBob: [screams] Spot, spot, spot!
- Mr. Krabs: That's right, a spot. You know the rule. Nobody leaves work till...
- SpongeBob: ...till everything's ship-shape, sir. Don't worry, Mr. Krabs, I'll get this plate cleaned up in a jiffy.
- Mr. Krabs: Oh, and, uh, lock up when you're done.
- SpongeBob: Lock up? Wait, Mr. Krabs. Don't you remember what happened last time you left me here alone? [flashback to Krusty Krab on fire]
- Mr. Krabs: Shoud've never left you alone with a lit blow torch and me roller skates. But, since I've removed all the welding equipment from the premises, there's no-ho-ho chance of that happenin' again, right? Now, get to work.
- SpongeBob: Aye-aye, sir. La-la-la-la-la-la-la. [washes the plate but the spot is still on there] You're a tough little guy, aren't ya? [tries to clean it some more, but it's not coming off] This means war. [cut to SpongeBob trying to use a jackhammer, but fails and repeatedly get hit in the face with it. He is then seen using a bat and bangs the plate with it, and then a chainsaw to get it off by banging it on the plate, but nothing's working] Wait here, please. [goes off and comes back riding a tank] Say good-night, dried on filth. Ready. Aim. Fire! [shoots a pink sponge onto the plate then checks to see if the spot is gone and it's not. He is angry] That is the last straw! I want you to remember... [crying] you made me do this. [spits on it and tries to rub it out but nothing happens] YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! ["drops plate semi-gently"] I got to finish this. [cut to SpongeBob in an army-like outfit] I'm afraid this is the last time we'll be meeting like this, my friend. Allow me to introduce you to... the Spot-Master 6000. [a water-gun laser] Notice, the microwave-powered laser particle beam. Notice, the laser-guided high pressure water cannon. And notice, the little surprise I installed just for you. A specially woven metal alloy ingeniously combined with state of the art cleaning materials. [soap, mop, bucket, and other materials are combined with it] I call it... [pushes a button to show a ball of wool] ...steel wool! And it comes with... [a laser pops out of the wool ball] a laser! Any last words? [he puts his ear near the plate] Mmm... I thought not. Power up. [we see a Krabby Patty at first and then a green laser the spot] Water cannon... on. [turns it on, a water laser is shooting at the plate.] No effect. Steel wool laser... on! [Turns it on. As the Krusty Krab shakes, lights are shining out of it and Mr. Krabs can see it from his home]
- Mr. Krabs: Hmmm... strange vortex in the west. Well, it's probably got nothing to do with SpongeBob. [he walks away, and the scene cuts back to the Krusty Krab]
- SpongeBob: OK, you asked for it. It may end life as we know it, but I am crossing the beams! [he crosses the beams] More power! [does so, and it sends out 'sound'-like waves through the air, causing everything to look like it's wiggling. Mr. Krabs checks out his window]
- Mr. Krabs: Spontaneous molecular distortion, hmm? I guess I better go see what the lad's up to.
- SpongeBob: More power!
- Mr. Krabs: [sees a bunch of lasers and fireworks coming from the Krusty Krab] Oh, boy, that can't be good.
- SpongeBob: More power!
- Mr. Krabs: Let's see what he's done this time. [puts the key in the lock]
- SpongeBob: MAXIMUM POWER!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [pushes on maximum power. A huge blast wrecks the restaurant and a bursing size of an atomic bomb, which is actually a clip from Operation Crossroad occurs. We now see the restaurant completely destroyed and then the Spot-Master 6000 disintegrates]
- Mr. Krabs: Oh, this time you've done it, boy. What've you got to say for yourself?
- SpongeBob: [shows Mr. Krabs the clean plate] The platter's all clean, Mr. Krabs.
- Mr. Krabs: Oh, I'll clean your platter! [chases SpongeBob around the ruins of the restaurant] Come here, you! [He chases SpongeBob around the remains of the building]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.