The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Guard: Your days have long since ended, mortal. Time to lie down with the rest of the bones.
Slade: You first!
- Guard: You cannot hope to defeat pure evil.
Slade: Actually, I'm not such a nice guy myself. (Triggers detonator in front of door and destroys guard)
- Slade: For the record, I'm nobody's servant.
- White Raven: (Fighting against Trigon) Fathers are kind. Fathers protect you. Fathers raise you. I was protected by the monks of Azarath. I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home, and you are not welcome here! AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Raven: Slade got away?
Robin: If he ever shows his face again, we'll be ready.
Raven: How do you do it, Robin?
Robin: Do what?
Raven: Keep hoping. After everything that happened, everything I did, how did you still manage to hope it could all work out?
Robin: Because of you. You don't realize it, Raven, but you're actually the most hopeful person I've ever met. From the day you were born, they said you were evil, that you were created to do unspeakable things. But you wished for more. You dared to hope that you could be a hero.
Raven: I thought it was all over, and now suddenly....
Robin: You have your whole life ahead of you. You can decide your own destiny.
Raven: I guess in the end...there really is no end. Just new beginnings. (turns to her friends) So what's the deal? Are we having a party in here, or not? (joins her friends)
Starfire: Glorious! Let's partake in the eating of earthly breakfast foods!
Beast Boy: Sure we have enough tofu bacon?
Cyborg: Very nice. (fades out)
- Cyborg: All right y'all, Four-Eyes is history, his ghoulies are gone, and we just saved the WHOLE DANG UNIVERSE!! Who wants French toast?
Starfire: Oh, yes! Me, please! I shall consume them with gravy and the butter of peanuts!
Beast Boy: And I've got enough tofu bacon for everybody who wants it!
Cyborg: So, just enough for you?
Beast Boy: Exactly!
Starfire: (takes the bacon and places them on her head) Observe: I am a rofien zobgar! (laughs as Beast Boy and Cyborg pause for a minute) On my planet, this is hilarious. (Cyborg and Beast Boy laughs)
- Robin: [carrying a young Raven] How about a story, to pass the time? This is the story of Raven. She was my very good friend, and she was very brave. Together, we fought evil - we beat monsters and villains, and we kept our city safe, but even though she was doing good, Raven was always afraid that deep down inside, she was bad. See, from the day she was born, people told her that someday, something terrible was going to - [interrupted by chasm opening]
- Trigon: [to his fire minions] Go forth and conquer. One by one, worlds shall fall until every being in this entire dimension bows down to worship Trigon the Terrible!
- Robin: You okay? You didn't get hurt? Raven: Robin, why are you doing this? Robin: You do remember don't you? Raven: The story you were telling. I can see it, bits and pieces. You, our friends, my father... like it was a dream, a nightmare. Whatever it was, it's over. Robin: Raven, there may still be a way to- (interrupted by Raven) Raven: No one can stop him, I remember that, you came down here for nothing. Robin: I came down here for you. (reaches towards Raven) (Raven turns around, with tears in her eyes) Raven: Why? I can't help, my powers came from him! And now that he's done with me, I don't have them anymore. (falls to her knees) There was... a prophecy Robin. And it came true. It's all over now. (Robin kneels down) Robin: Yeah, it's the end of the world. But so what? We're still here. Still fighting. Still friends. Raven: Look at me Robin, there's nothing I can do! There isn't any hope! (Raven looks up) Robin: Then I guess I'll just have to have enough hope for the both of us. (smiles, and then picks up Raven, continuing back to the surface)
- Cyborg: So her powers are gone? She really can't help us? Beast Boy: At least we still have that Ring of Azar thingy so Trigon can't..... (Starfire holds up the shattered Ring of Azar) oh... crud. Robin: This is it. One final attack. Him or us. All or nothing. (Other Titans nod) (Walks over to Raven and puts his hands on her shoulders) This is your story Raven. And I'm not sure what happens next. I know it seems hopeless, but I believe that when the time is right, you will know what to do. (Trigon lifts the rock they are hiding behind) Trigon: What strange vermin cower beneath my rocks? Robin: Now! (Titans spring into action) Trigon: I have endured your existence long enough! (Envelops the Titans in a heat ray, immobilizing them) Your world has ended! Your time is- (Slade leaps from behind and slices off Trigon's left horn with the flame axe from the guard) (Trigon yells in pain) Robin: (Titans fall safely back to the ground, ready for battle) TITANS, GO! (Titans and Slade charge towards Trigon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.