The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- [Wind blows wildly]
- Nat: Neptune's turned up quite a gale tonight. He must be mad about something.
- Shubie: HA! Hahaha! That's silly. Everyone knows Poseidon is the ruler of the undersea. [bag of goulash blows out of Shubie's hand] Oh. My leftovers.
- Nat: NOOO! [sobs,cries and quacks Why, Dear Neptune? [SpongeBob snores. Bag of goulash breaks through the window and lands on SpongeBob's face]
- SpongeBob: Mmmm-mmmm. Goulash. [SpongeBob opens window] Hey, anyone out there! You dropped your goulash! Hello? [wind makes music through SpongeBob's pores] My pores are whistling in the wind. [SpongeBob jumps outside. SpongeBob makes music and laughs. Jellyfish comes to SpongeBob] Hahahahaha! That tickles! [Jellyfish buzzes to music] Aww. The little critter likes my whistling pores. [Jellyfish goes into SpongeBob's head. SpongeBob laughs uncontrollably] That tickles! [laughs uncontrollably]
- Moon: My shift's over.
- Sun: Time for work, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: All right, Jelly, out you go. It's been a lot of fun, but I gotta get to work. [jellyfish follows] Quite a wind this morning, eh Jelly. [wind blows SpongeBob away] WHOOAAA! [more jellyfish come] Hey, Sparky, can you tell your friends I can't play right now? [SpongeBob lands back in bed] Oh! I'm going to be late! [SpongeBob runs out the door. Jellyfish pick him up] I told you I don't have time to play right now! [SpongeBob gets blown back] I have not been tardy one time in my career as a fry cook and I'm not going to start today! [SpongeBob gets slung out of his home and back]
- Jellyfish: HAHAHA! [Door closes on SpongeBob's hands. SpongeBob screams, fingers are huge]
- SpongeBob: I gotta call for some help. [tries, but his swollen fingers are too big] My fingers are too big for the buttons. [dials with his nose and calls The Krusty Krab]
- Mr. Krabs: Hello, this be the Krusty Krab.
- SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs! I need you!
- Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob! Where you been, customers are blowin' in here like nobody's business! [shows Nat flying through the door [literally] and lands on his face, then gets in line]
- SpongeBob: I am sorry, Mr. Krabs, but these jellyfish don't want me to go to work!
- Mr. Krabs: Jellyfish?
- SpongeBob: They're attracted to my whistley holes.
- Mr. Krabs: Uh, I'll never understand what you just said, but if it's transportation you need, I know just the thing. [Mr. Krabs casts a fishing rod which hooks onto SpongeBob by one of his pores] Ooh, this one's puttin' up a fight. [SpongeBob is dragging on the ground] Fightin' too hard! [shows SpongeBob getting tossed in the air] Gotta reel him in, Krabs. Cut a little slack, [SpongeBob blows back a little] then yank! [SpongeBob is pulled hard] Cut some slack, then yank! [pulls a beaten-up SpongeBob in] There he is. Ready for work. Quit whining, boy, and start pushing out them patties.
- SpongeBob: Aye aye, sir. [teeth fall out and he goes to the grill] Let's get these patties started right! [wind blows patties onto the walls] That gives me an idea. [lets all ingredients blow from his hands onto the patties on the walls. The window opens and then sound comes through SpongeBob's pores again] Oh, no. They found me. [Jellyfish come in through the chimney, SpongeBob runs to Patrick's rock.]
[In Patrick's house]
- Weatherman: The weather situation is much worse across the country.
- TV Reporter: And it looks like these winds aren't going to stop any time soon. [TV reporter gets blown away]
- Patrick: Ha ha ha ha. Fishy go bye-bye. [eats kelp cream]
- Fish #3: And that's the way it is in your world today. [Patrick throws ice cream cone at TV]
- Patrick: Boring! I don't want to watch any of this boring stuff. I wanna watch something decent like--
- SpongeBob: Patrick, I don't have any time. I gotta hide from these jellyfish.
- Patrick: What jellyfish?
- SpongeBob: Ever since the wind started, a sound blows through my holes that jellyfish seem to love. [Patrick's rock opens and jellyfish come in]
- Patrick: Hey, fella. [jellyfish stings Patrick] OWWW! [Angry] SpongeBob, get out of here! [jellyfish blow him away] I'm sorry, SpongeBob, but you have become a negative influence!
- SpongeBob: Hahahaha! At least the wind stopped. [jellyfish sting SpongeBob. SpongeBob hides in cave] I think I lost them. Well, I guess I'll just stay here where it's safe... and quiet... and dark. Don't worry, I'll just stay here for a second. Behind these rocks. These sanitary, lifeless rocks.
- Narrator: LATER...
- SpongeBob: [SpongeBob is sitting together with an exact stone replica of himself] Hey, buddy. Just thought I'd spruce you up a bit. Wuzzat? Oh, you don't say, well guess what? You're my best friend too. Mmm-hmmm. Come on, let's have some fun. Look buddy, mmmmmmmmm. Dinner's ready. Let's have some tea. Do you want some sugar, buddy? One lump or two? Oh, you can have it all. [puts all the sugar in tea] I feel comfortable around you. [sugar crumble in mouth] Can I confess something? Cause I know you'll understand. I have this... problem. I seem to attract JELLYFISH! HAHAHAHA! How do you work that out? Hmmmmm. [SpongeBob stone stays still] Yeah, yeah. I'm in a loss, too. Oh, barnacles. I'm gonna be stuck in this cave forever! [sighs. SpongeBob's stone replica pores make music as the wind blows through] Of course, buddy. Brilliant idea! [SpongeBob takes stone outside] Let's see what happens this time. [jellyfish come] Whoooaaa, here they come! Go get 'em, buddy! [jellyfish hate the music and buzz over to SpongeBob] Hey, guys. What do you think about my little friend's song? [SpongeBob's stone replica plays foul notes] Is there something wrong? [jellyfish sting SpongeBob. SpongeBob runs back to cave] Hmmmmm. I crafted one stone SpongeBob that provided a note in a foul key. But if I crafted another, [pulls down extremely complicated equation on a blackboard] the dimension of the hollow center multiplied by the number of holes may offer another tune. One that could soothe those jellyfish. But which one is the right size?! Hmm. I'll just have to make a bunch of them. [SpongeBob makes the eight musical stones] All right. That oughta do her. [SpongeBob stones produce melodious notes in the breeze] WOW. It actually worked... Ah. They're finally leaving me alone. I can go back to work now! [laughs] Krusty Krab, here I come! [SpongeBob stops running] How long was I gone?! [SpongeBob finds Krusty Krab buried in sand] NOOOOOOO! NOOOO! NOOO! [Spongebob starts crying loudly and wildly]
- Narrator: 3,000 YEARS LATER...
- [The three aliens and their guide float down to the SpongeBob's stone statues]
- Alien: To this day, no one knows why these mysterious statues were created or by whom. [One alien takes a picture with its mouth] All we know is that the genius of their design has caused the annual migration of jellyfish to their wondrous tune. [jellyfish come and go in and out of the pores of the SpongeBob stone statues. Off in the distance, SpongeBob laughs]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.