The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Narrator: Ahhh, 'ere we are at Bikini Bottom... and today we will be following my favorite creature SpongeBob SquarePants on his adventures around Bikini Bottom. Today he is in search of the Best Birthday Present ever, for his best friend Patrick. The question is how far will go for his best friend?
- Barnacle Boy: Ohhh no, not you again. Just keep the noise down. What do you want?
- Spongebob: It's my best friend Patrick's birthday and a signed photo of his favorite superheroes would be the best thing ever!
- Barnacle Boy: Well we are a bit busy right now, not rest for super heroes!!!!! Well I know that Mermaid Man might consider signing one for a superhero snack.
- Mermaid Man: ....sea-nut butter.... ....tomatoes.... ....jelly.....
- Squidward: It's Sunday today Spongebob and no Krusty Krab. Whilst I am busy here, why don't you use here, why don't you use this net for jellyfishing. You know this could be the best day ever for me if you get as far away as possible!
- Sandy: Hold on there little square dude! If you want to defend yourself use your chop!!! My Tree Dome is full of air. Splash in the pool's and soak up water to stop yourself from drying out.
- Barnacle Boy: Back already?... That is definitely a sandwich fit for a super hero!! Gonna need to think of something to test your super hero potential, and keep busy! Look Mermaid Man is not in great super hero condition at the moment and he could really do with some pampering! Some kelp cream and facial! Not for me you understand!
- Spongebob: I'm on my way!
- Mr. Krabs: Spongebob!!! Now listen Boy! I'm countin' on ya to use this ere coral blower to make your way around Bikini Bottom!!! Watch out for that scurvy Plankton he is up to his old tricks again!!!
- Patrick: Hey Spongebob, I got an extra balloon for my birthday. Want it? Ooooo, you're floating away! Hey, where'd my balloon go? Spongebob!
- Barnacle Boy: This is amazing, how did you manage that!! Reflecto has nothing on you kid, you must really love your mate Trevor!
- Spongebob: Patrick!
- Barnacle Boy: Whatever! Look we could do with some new uniforms? So how about you pop back pre-historic Bikini Bottom to see what you can find.
- Mr. Krabs: Here's the Jelly Launcher.
- Patrick: DA DA DA DA DA DUM DUM DUM DUM Here you go Spongebob! One Bubblewand dipped and ready to go!!! Up, down and all around! I don't know that means.
- Barnacle Boy: Look kid you are beginning to bug me now! One of my favorite kelp bars would be great. Hey kid, you can only get them in Bikini Bottom!
- Spongebob: I've got a kandy bar for my favorite Super Hero! Mmhh that's funny?
- Barnacle Boy: Mmhh! Thanks kid. Look Kid. Mermaid Man has had to turn, the TV has broken and unless you get the right tools he is gonna miss his favorite cartoon. Can you help?
- Spongebob: Does a snail meow? You bet! Anybody around here need a TV fixed??!!
- Barnacle Boy: Congratulations SpongeBlob you earned this. Patrick is lucky to have a friend like you!
- Spongebob: Happy Birthday Patrick from all your friends in Bikini Bottom!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.