The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Mrs. Martin: Excellent.
- BG: Can I go next, Mrs. Martin?
- Mrs. Martin: Of course, BG.
- BG: You guys are gonna be really impressed with my meaning through item.
- Mrs. Martin: Alright, class. That's enough.
- BG: Do no! I can't prove it.
- Alex: Yikes.
- Mrs. Grant: Hmm?
- George: BG? BG, wait up. How'd it got at Show and Tell? Did you show everyone Teddy Ted?
- BG: Yes, thanks to you.
- George: (Gasps) You gave away Teddy Ted?
- George: Dad!
- Jeffrey: Uh, what? What, what's going on?
- Jeffrey: You gave away Teddy Ted?
- Jeffrey: Well, yes. Technically, she can't, George. Are you sure about this, BG?
- BG: I'm positive!
- Jeffrey: Well, okay. It's your decision.
- Charlotte: Huh?
- Jeffrey: It's a long story.
- Jeffrey: Coffee.
- BG: Hold on, Teddy Ted. I'm coming to get you.
- Mr. Grant: What's the matter, BG?
- Mr. Grant: Uh, oh. What's going on?
- Mr. Grant: BG, why would you give away Teddy Ted?
- Mr. Grant: Hmm. I guess you have to take Teddy Ted back.
- Mr. Grant: I saw you put him in the toy drive box and fished him. Just in caed you changed your mind.
- Mr. Grant: Everyone's worry what others think.
- Mrs. Martin: Thank you, Kayla. Now does anyone have to show everyone's class?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.