The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Beast Boy: Um, Cyborg? What kinda car is that?
Cyborg: That's not a car. It's a pit stop on wheels!!
- Starfire: I did not know the chickens could be so adorable.
Raven: They smell, they're noisy, and their feathers get everywhere. Nothing about them is adorable. [sneezes]
- Beast Boy: Whoa, dude! What was that?!
Cyborg: I don't know, but we better warn Robin.
Beast Boy: Leave that to me.
[transforms into a trucker, complete with trucker CB slang]
Beast Boy: Breaker, breaker. One-niner, this is Green Machine and Chrome-Dome calling Rubber Duck, coming at you on the flip-flop. Bear bait's just dusted our britches going full throttle in the monster lane. Come on back.
Cyborg: Gimme that! Yo, Robin! You got company!
- Starfire: [in one breath] We require the use of your vehicle to race the Ding Dong Daddy who has stolen Robin's most secret possession and now offers it to the winner!
Gizmo: Oh, really?!? [starts his wheel bike and races off] Thanks for the tip, suckers!!
Starfire: Perhaps I have explained too much. [Raven explodes in fury]
- Bus Driver: Next! Who are you two supposed to be?!
Starfire: I ... uh ... am the Dr. Amazing Mumgon ... the Terrible. And this is my henchman ... uh ... Henchy.
- Cyborg: That's it! Beast Boy, take the wheel!
Beast Boy: [dreamily] Dude, are you serious?
[Cyborg rips off the wheel and hands it to Beast Boy ]
- Red X: [After being rescued by Robin] Saving me was a mistake!
[Sees all the other villains approaching]
The briefcase really means that much to you?
Robin: You have no idea.
Red X: Then go get it.
- Gizmo: [after Red X has eliminated most of the other villains] Whose side are you on, Barf Brain?!!
Red X: Mine!!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.