The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Beast Boy: What we need to do is go underground, organize a resistance movement! Starting with a trained gerbil army!
- Beast Boy: Now I know how George Washington felt when Napoleon beat him at Pearl Harbor.
- Mad Mod: And here we are again! You know, there's an old British saying, my duckies. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it," and you lot are as doomed as doomed can be!
- Starfire: Please, this is a celebration of the month of July or of the number four?
Robin: Neither. It's Independence Day. Sort of like America's birthday.
Starfire: Oh! Should we then bake the America a cake?
Beast Boy: No cake, and no tea! - See, it all started back in 1492 with this tea party, in Boston. King George - or maybe it was King Norm? - Anyway, the British were trying to make the colonists drink all this tea, but they were like, "Dude! No way! We're sick of nasty old tea and your crummy English muffins!" So they decided, "Revolution!"
Raven: Where did you learn history? A cereal box?
Beast Boy: What's your point?
- Beast Boy: You're just jealous because I sound like a rock star.
- Mad Mod: [coughs] Hello, Gov'na.
Robin: Just like old times, huh?
Starfire: Robin! You are unwrinkled!
- (Mad Mod loses his pants, revealing Union Jack briefs)
Raven: [with a sour face] Okay, really not something I needed to see.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.