The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Jeffrey: You haven't seen the little one have ya?
- BG: The little one with the red handle?
- Jeffrey: Yeah.
- BG: I leneted to Alex.
- Jeffrey: BG, could you ask me first before you borrow something.
- BG: Sorry. I'll go get it.
- Jeffrey: Oh, don't bother. I'm almost done. Why did you wanna ask?
- Alex: Sorry about the screwdriver.
- BG: Now, go get Mom so we can show her. Wait, until Mom sees this.
- Jeffrey: Well, thanks, honey.
- Jeffrey: Oh, don't worry. You're forgiven.
- Jeffrey: Great. I'm starving. What's on the old menu?
- Charlotte: Goodness.
- Jeffrey: You should follow your sister's example, George.
- Charlotte: Hmm.
- George: Can I play restaurant with you?
- Ouma: BG! Hey, BG!
- BG: What is it, Ouma?
- George: Daddy, put me down.
- Jeffrey: Oh, I can't George.
- George: It wasn't an accident, BG. Honest.
- George: It's almost fix. I didn't mean to break it.
- Charlotte: Oh, you just missed Ouma she came by thank you for your help today.
- Jeffrey: Yeah. Bought you a nice strawberries.
- BG: You can have them?
- Charlotte: What's wrong with BG?
- George: Belinda sold out?
- (Charlotte and Jeffery stare at each other)
- Charlotte: BG, would you mind tell me what's going on? You're going to the concert.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.