- [A jellyfish is flying in the sky]
- Narrator: Ahh, another beautiful day in Bikini Bottom's own Jellyfish Fields. An untamed world of natural order where the little jellyfish jellies roam free across the salty seascape. And whether It's Jellyfish?, There is The Jellyfish Hunter.
- SpongeBob: La La La La, [SpongeBob catches it] You're my twelfth catch of the day. I'm gonna call you "Twelvey." [tickles it] Coochie coochie coo! [it sneezes out some jelly] Bye Twelvey! [Twelvey stings him. He sees a blue jellyfish] It's you! Well it's just you and me again, I caught and named jellyfish n the Jellyfish Field The Lease Once Except You No Name. [he tries to catch it. He runs. He steps on a soda can. He then runs so fast he flies] Gotcha! [he is unsuccessful at catching it] Someday I'll catch old No Name.
(cut to the Krusty Krab)
SpongeBob: Time for my lunch break!
Mr. Krabs: You've got 5 minutes!
SpongeBob: Wow! One minute more than yesterday! SpongeBob on lunch! (he takes out his jar of jelly and a Krabby Patty. He starts eating it.)
Fred: Hey, buddy! What's that?
SpongeBob: Oh, this is a hole, sir. You see, I am a sponge, and...
Fred: No, not that! That! (points to his jelly patty)
SpongeBob: Oh, this is just a Krabby Patty with Jellyfish Jelly! I call it a Krabby Patty with Jellyfish Jelly.
Fred: Could I try some?
SpongeBob: Sure! (gives Fred some)
Fred: Amazing! I've got to tell someone about this.
Music: Hey All You People
Hey all you people, Hey all you people, Hey all you people won't you listen to me--? I just had a sandwich, No ordinary sandwich, A sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly--... Hey, man!, you've got to try this sandwich! It's no ordinary sandwich! It's the tastiest sandwich in the sea--... (scats)
SpongeBob: (jellyfishing with many nets. He then shows up with three jars.) Here you go, Mr. Krabs!
Mr. Krabs: (painting a sign saying "Home of the Jelly Patty") I'm gonna need more than that, boy!
SpongeBob: (cuts a rope. Many jellyfish are inside it. He shows up wuth five jars) More jellies, Mr. Krabs!
Mr. Krabs: (painting jellyfish on the walls of the Krusty Krab with the words "I Love Jellyfish" on his shirt) Oh, that'll never do. More!
SpongeBob: (has a moustache on. a sign next to a jellyfish hive reading "FOR RENT" is shown. Jellyfish come in. They are trapped in a large net.) Here you go!
Mr. Krabs: (customers are lined up) More, SpongeBob!
(SpongeBob is driving a large replica of himself. Its hand shows up at the Krusty Krab with a jar full of jellyfish.)
Mr. Krabs: Why don't you understand about...more!
(Many SpongeBobs catch jellyfish.)
Mr. Krabs: More!
(cut to a montage of Mr. Krabs shouting "More!" (even the Morbid Krabs scene is shown.) and SpongeBob catching jellyfish. Cut to night. A sign reading "Jellyfish Fields: Population Million is seen. The word "4 Million" is crossed out.)
SpongeBob: Well, there's no more! Now, that's jellyfishing!
(No Name is secretly follows him)
SpongeBob: It feels like somebody...wants to sell me something!
Salesmen: (hiding behind rock with another salesman) I told you he was onto us!
SpongeBob: (running away) I'm not interested in anything you're selling! (opens the door to his house and gets in) I sure felt like...(laughs) I must be working too hard. (telephone rings) I'll get it, there! Hello, SpongeBob's house, SpongeBob speaking.
No Name: (breathing)
SpongeBob: (laughing nervously) Wrong number. (No Name morphs into a pliers and cuts SpongeBob's fuse and the lights go out. SpongeBob laughs nervously) I guess Gary forgot to pay the electric bill! (door opens and a small, black figure comes in) Gary? Gary, is that you? (the figure goes inside the kitchen) Yeah, good idea, Gary, there's probably some left overs in the kitchen! (light shines on a Krabby Patty with blue jellyfish jelly) Hello, what's this? What are you doing here, oh delicious one? A little snack will calm my nerves! Mmm...a Krabby Patty with blue jelly. Blue jelly! (No Name shows up) Hey, old No Name? What's happening?
No Name: (buzzing, showes a net and jar)
SpongeBob: No Name Let me out! What are you gonna do with me? Eew! What smells like big business? (No Name shows a factory) Hey, I don't remember that factory! (No Name shows him the inside) Huh? (Jellyfish are inside tubes. They are being sucked of their jelly. The dried out ones are put in trash cans.) What is this horrible place? (a robot is tickling a jellyfish)
Robot: Coochie coochie coo. (jellyfish sneezes)
SpongeBob: What kind of monster is responsible for this horror?
Mr. Krabs: (on an exercising machine) That's it, boys! Keep that gelatinnous gold mine flowing! (laughs)
SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs? (to No Name) Now I know why you brought me here. But what can we do? (Mr. Krabs is listening to a song. SpongeBob breaks in riding on No Name) Stop it! Stop this madness right now!
Mr. Krabs: Uh...uh...This...This isn't what it looks like! We're having a...um...um....a little tea party!
SpongeBob: Oh, boy! A tea party! (No Name touches him) You tricked me! I never would have collected all this jellyfish if I knew this was their fate! This isn't right! Jellyfish should be wild and safe in fresh air!
Mr. Krabs: Easy boy, what are you doing with that?
SpongeBob: (holding an alligator wrench) Now I'm gonna do something that should have been done a long time ago!
Mr. Krabs: No!
SpongeBob: The squeaky bolt on this door was driving me crazy!
Mr. Krabs: (relieved)
SpongeBob: And now I'm gonna set these jellyfish free! (tries to open it but is unsuccessful)
Mr. Krabs: (laughs) Well, you can't. The door's voice-activated and will only open if I say "open". (closes his mouth. The sign on the door lights the words "OPEN" and the jellyfish escape)
SpongeBob: Freedom! Freedom!
Mr. Krabs: You'll never catch me! (He pedals while laughing madly) What? (the exercising machine is bolted to the floor) Blasted exercise craze! (jellyfish sting him and he screams in pain)
- SpongeBob: (jellyfish escape out the doors) Goodbye, friends!
- Mr. Krabs: I'm taking jelly off the menu.
- SpongeBob: He got burned on that one! (laughs) All as it should be. (brings put his jellyfish net) I promise never to use this jellyfish net for anything but pure sport again. Jellyfish aren't meant to be captured forever! (No Name floats in SpongeBob's net. He gasps) Oh No Name! I guess I can name you now. I'll call you...Friend. (reached his arm out. No Name does but accidentally stings SpongeBob. He nervously smiles)