The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Cyborg: Yo! Who's here messin' up my neighborhood?!
Beast Boy: DUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEEE!
- Starfire: Nice... we do not have this word on my planet. Closest is "rutha." Weak.
- Cyborg: Well, around here, "nice" means "nice." And if you want us to keep being nice, you better tell us why the lizard king took you prisoner.
- Starfire: [Eyes stop glowing green] Not "prisoner." I am "prize." The Gordanians deliver me to the Citadel to live out my days as their servant.
- Raven: And... the Citadel are...
- Starfire: Not nice.
- [The Titans are standing on the hill on which the Titans Tower will be built]
- Raven: That's quite a view.
- Cyborg: Somebody oughta build a house out here.
- Beast Boy: Yeah, if you like sunshine, and the beach...
- Raven: [Laughs] You know, you're kind of funny.
- Beast Boy: You think I'm funny? Woohoo! Dude, I know some jokes!
- [Raven looks nervous]
- Cyborg: [Takes hood off] There! Take a good long look. I had an accident, and now I'm a monster, all right? A cyborg!
- Beast Boy: Cyborg? Cool! You're like Robot Man 2.0!
- Cyborg: You're a weird, little dude, you know that?
- Beast Boy: Ha ha. You called me dude.
- Cyborg: Oh, man! My suit!
- Beast Boy: So? You look way cooler without it.
- Cyborg: Yeah, like I'm taking fashion advice from the guy in the goofy mask.
- Beast Boy: Goofy! My mask is cool... isn't it?...Raven?
- (Cyborg & Raven shake their heads)
- Beast Boy: But what about my secret identity?
- Raven: What secret identity? You're green.
- [Beast Boy stutters for a second, and then takes off the mask]
- Robin: I suppose I could team up... just this once.
- Starfire: [to Robin] All the fault is yours! I commanded you leave me alone, but you insisted upon the 'being nice'!
- Robin: My fault?! You blast me, you kiss me, but you never stop to mention that they have a gigantic particle weapon?!
- Beast Boy: [As Robin and Starfire continue to argue] We're doomed! [To Cyborg] I can't believe I let you talk me into this!
- Cyborg: Say what?! I was ready to walk before you...
- Raven: [Yelling] QUIET!
- [Everyone stops arguing and looks at Raven]
- Raven: [Nervously] Hi.
- Cyborg: [After taking out Trogaar from behind] All right, I'm only gonna say this once: Booyah!
- Cyborg: Mind telling me why you're always by yourself?
- Raven: You heard the kid, I don't exactly fit in.
- Cyborg: He's green, half of me is metal and she's from space. You fit in just fine.
- Robin: We're not five heroes. We're one team.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.