This page's transcript is incomplete for the following reason(s):
Remove this template once any and all issues are resolved.
- Keith Winslow: We’ve called an emergency meeting this weekend.
- Christopher Robin: I promised my wife and daughter I’d take them away this weekend, sir.
- Christopher Robin: You promised these people good jobs.
- Keith Winslow: And I thought you’d do anything for this company.
- Christopher Robin: What to do, what to do, what to do?
- Winnie the Pooh: What to do indeed.
- [Christopher turns and suddenly sees Pooh behind him]
- Christopher Robin: Pooh?
- Winnie the Pooh: Christopher Robin!
- Christopher Robin: No!
- Christopher Robin: I’ve cracked.
- Winnie the Pooh: Oh, I don’t see any cracks. A few wrinkles maybe.
- [he touches Christopher’s face]
- Pooh: Are you glad to see me?
- Man: My life things are changing, and not for the worse.
- Eeyore: Thank you for noticing me.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.