|[[Ben 10: Alien Force]]|
| Overall|| Air Date|
| Previous episode|
Ben 10 Returns, Part One
| Next episode|
Everybody Talks About the Weather
- Ben: [narrating] Previously on "Ben 10: Alien Force"
- Someone has been leaking the details to the authorities.
- You’re the legendary Ben Tennyson? I got a problem.
- Magister: Those lances are level-5 technology.
- Planet Earth has only level 2! The Forever Knights got away with a crate full of them.
- Magister: You’re going to tell me where they are.
- [growls] [gasps]
- Nobody move! Hands on your head! Make me! [grunts] Whoops.
- [roars] Echo! Echo! Echo! Got him! Oh, you’re not gonna -- Yeah, I am.
- [gun cocks]
- Magister: Kevin! [electricity crackling] Don’t do it! It’s busted! Aah!
- Magister: Hit the deck! That’s why level-5 technology is illegal on Earth.
- Humans aren’t ready for it.
- I owe you one.
- Yeah, you do.
- Echo Echo: Got him! Got him! Don’t got him! [reverberating] [electricity crackling]
- Kevin: You could warn somebody when you’re gonna do that.
- Gwen: Seriously.
- I’ve got earplugs in my purse.
- That’s all of them.
- If you wouldn’t mind [inhales] [reverberating] Hey, are you okay? There’s water leaking out of your suit.
- Magister: That’s not water.
- [groans] You all right, man? Ben, listen to me.
- I got a tire-patch kit in the car.
- Maybe we could -- No time for that.
- There’s nothing anyone can do.
- Let us help you.
- If you want to help me, finish the job.
- You have to find out where the level-5 tech is coming from.
- I will.
- That’s just the tip of the iceberg, kid.
- Your grandpa was on the trail of something big -- an alien conspiracy with Earth in the middle.
- [groans] He was working undercover.
- If you crack this case, maybe you can find Max and save your planet.
- I can’t do it without grandpa.
- I don’t know how.
- You, you are Ben Tennyson.
- You can do anything.
- Oh! I’m gonna need help.
- You know I’m here for you.
- Kevin, there’s no money in this, but I’m in.
- Are you sure this is going to work? No, I’ve never done this before.
- But in theory I should be able to trace the vibrations from this laser lance back to the people who used to own it.
- I thought I destroyed all those things.
- I kept one as a souvenir.
- Lucky, huh? Hey, it’s working.
- Follow me! I’ll follow you anywhere.
- Except there! Come on, Gwen! Paint job!
- This is it -- down that mine shaft.
- We’ll have to get past the -- [groans] You hit him too hard! Not him it! It’s like the mask the aliens at the train station were wearing.
- We’re getting warmer.
- Not much to see down here.
- [gasps] Don’t think so?
Act 2 Edit
- It’s the mother ship.
- Don’t you get it? Grandpa Max has to be in there.
- So how do we get in? How’s this work again? Photonic displacement.
- You can set it to make you look like whatever you want.
- How do I look? About the same taller.
- Get in.
- Hey, how’s it going? What’s up? I owe you a call.
- End of the line.
- Aah It’s freezing in here.
- "I owe you a call"? Don’t be such a baby.
- What’s next? See if you can find out where grandpa is.
- It is cold, though.
- Okay, let me try something.
- I’m sorry, Ben.
- Grandpa was here, maybe a couple of weeks ago, but he’s not here now.
- Kevin: So, now what? We just get out of here, right? Wrong.
- When I was little, Grandpa Max taught me to ride my bike.
- He ran alongside me, holding me up while I pedaled.
- By the time I realized he had let go, I’d already been riding by myself for a long time.
- Training wheels off, guys.
- We’re gonna finish the mission.
- [grunts] Weapons room.
- A little louder, why don’t you? No big deal.
- We’ll be out of here before they even -- [alien speaking gibberish] You were saying? How about we fight them instead of each other? Humongousaur! Yes! Guess what time it is? It’s hero time! [roars]
- Kevin: Save some for me.
- Those creeps cost me a major payday.
- Also because they’re evil, and we’re against that.
- I can’t believe you just did that.
- [roars] We kicked butt! So far, but there could be hundreds of these guys in here.
- We destroyed the weapons.
- Why not just leave? Good call.
- Let’s -- oh, man.
- What are you creatures doing on my ship?
Act 3 Edit
- I do not repeat myself to lower life-forms.
- What are you doing on my ship? Did you just call me a lower life-form? I’m pretty sure he did.
- And while he may have a point, it’s rude to say so.
- You vermin would dare mock a Highbreed commander?! I’d mock anybody who uses the word "mock." [roars] Kevin! Aah! Did he hurt you? No.
- Well, I’m gonna hurt him.
- He’s too strong.
- I’ll hold him off.
- You guys get outside.
- I’m not leaving you to fight that thing by yourself.
- No time to argue.
- Kevin, get her out of here! You heard the man.
- Let me go! As soon as we’re off the ship.
- Maggot! You would face me alone? Uh-huh! Vermin! Whoa! Filthy creature! Hold still! Why would I do that? You’ve ruined everything by discovering this location.
- You’ve set our plans back months! [electricity crackling] Inferior scum, I have to move my ship, find a new hiding place, and have to sterilize the area.
- Sterilize? Destroy all life within five miles of here.
- No witnesses will live to tell the tale.
- You can’t! I can, and I will.
- Let me go! Aah! Filth! You’ve infected me!
- Get off my ship! [groans] Guess you showed him.
- He’s going to destroy the town.
- How? I don’t know, but he’s going to do it now unless I stop him.
- You’ve got yourself a big problem!
[electricity crackling] [beeping] [reverberating] No! Oh! Come on! Come on! Come on!! Not fun.
- How’d you find me? Looked for the front end of the big trench you dug with your face.
- You okay? Humongousaur skinned his knee, and it was still skinned when I turned back.
- So what happens now? We keep looking for Grandpa Max.
- Guess the best way to do that is to solve the case he was working on.
- Easy as pie.
- Anybody know how to make a pie? Listen.
- We’ve had a lot of problems in the past, but I wanted to say thanks.
- We wouldn’t have made it without you.
- You still won’t make it without me.
- Are you saying you want to help us? I’m saying I made somebody a promise.
- I’m seeing this through to the end.
- Then you can shake hands, right? It’s hero time!
- You may speak to me, half-breed vermin.
- The news isn’t good.
- Max Tennyson continues to evade us.
- This is unacceptable, insect! If I may, master, the bad news doesn’t stop there.
- A supply ship was destroyed in an altercation with Ben Tennyson.
- Master, witnesses say he has the Omnitrix.
- Ben 10 is back.
- [groans] But he has no idea what he’s up against this time. No idea at all!