|[[Ben 10: Alien Force]]|
| Overall|| Air Date|
| Previous episode|| Next episode|
Ben 10 Returns, Part Two
[at a DNAlien lair]
Highbreed: You may speak to me, half-breed vermin.
DNAlien: Gratitude, Master. For months now, someone has been leaking the details of our secret operations to the authorities. I have new information of interest. We have found the source of the leak. [a device beeps] His name is Max Tennyson. We’ve had trouble with him before.
Highbreed: Then let this be the final time he troubles us. Destroy him.
Act 1 Edit
[soccer playing] [whistle blows] [crowd cheers]
J.T.: Pass it to me! Pass it to me! Come on! I’m open!
Ben’s teammates: All right, Ben! Way to go!
Ben: Oh, um, I wasn’t showing off. I mean, I am going to show it to my grandpa. I guess that is sort of showing off. Ben Tennyson. Hi.
Girl: Julie. I know who you are. Great game.
Ben: Thanks. I really do have to go, though. See you tomorrow?
Julie: Okay. Bye!
[Ben bikes to the Rust Bucket]
Ben: Grandpa Max? Open up. It’s me. [door creaks] Hello? Grandpa? What happened in here? [thud] [roars] Ha! Oh, man. Peekaboo! That thing was looking for something, grandpa. But what? [motor hums]
Max: [from device] Hello, Ben.
Ben: Grandpa! What’s-
Max: I left this recording where I knew only you would find it. I’m in a bit of a situation, but it’s nothing I can’t handle -- certainly nothing for you to worry about. There’s renewed alien activity on Earth. I’m investigating. Oh, don’t worry about the Omnitrix, either. I have it, and it’s completely safe. They’ll never get their hands on it. Say hello to your cousin Gwen for me. Love you. Max out. [device off]
Ben: You’ve got the Omnitrix?
[Ben rushes home]
Sandra Tennyson: Ben, don’t run in the house!
Ben: Sorry, mom! [ his room inside] He says he’s got the Omnitrix. I know it’s in here somewhere. What are you trying to tell me, grandpa?
- Karate teacher: Hajame (Begin)! Fight!
- Gwen: Hey-yah! Ha!
- Point, victory.
- So how’s my favorite cousin? Ben! Still undefeated.
- Compliments -- means you want something.
- I got a problem.
- I need advice.
- Okay, soon as I change.
- [snores] Huh? Well, that’s attractive.
- What? I’m awake.
- What? You needed help? I need advice.
- [crackling] Oh, don’t worry about the Omnitrix, either.
- I have it, and it’s completely safe.
- They’ll never get their hands on it.
- Say hello to your cousin Gwen for me.
- Love you.
- Max out.
- Grandpa doesn’t have the Omnitrix.
- You do.
- He’s sending me some kind of message.
- I think he wants me to put it on again.
- He always said that was your choice.
- You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.
- I used to love the Omnitrix.
- It made me feel special.
- You know what? It wasn’t the watch that was special.
- It was you.
- And you earned the chance to have a normal life.
- You put that thing back on, and that’s pretty much it for normal.
- But if grandpa needs my help He said he didn’t.
- Anyway, remember how much trouble we had getting it off the last time?
- Magister: The Omnitrix ain’t yours.
- Give it up! No way! [grunting]
- Magister: Give it to me -- now.
- Or what?
- Magister: Or this!
- Ben: [sarcastically] Oh, that’s so creepy.
Act 2 Edit
- Magister: Don’t make me use it on you.
- Who’s making? Not fish face here, that’s for sure.
- You’re getting really good at that stuff.
- I want some answers right now.
- Otherwise -- Yeah? I don’t know.
- I’ll overfeed you.
- Do I look like somebody to joke with? I’m a duly deputized agent of the Plumbers, an intergalactic law-enforcement organization.
- I know what they are.
- My Grandpa Max used to be a Plumber.
- Max Tennyson? He was helping me on a case when he went missing.
- We’re looking for him.
- He’s your grandfather? You’re the legendary Ben Tennyson? Guess so.
- I thought you were just some kid who snatched it from the Rust Bucket.
- Guess I owe you an apology.
- If you get me out of this thing, maybe we can find your granddad together.
- Are you sure? I’m sure.
- So, what are we doing here?
- Stakeout. According to a tip from your grandfather, the Forever Knights, a group of criminals who -- Trade in alien technology.
- Yeah, I know.
- I’ve run up against them before.
- Magister: They’re supposed to show up here tonight to receive a shipment of illegal alien tech.
- Who do they get it from? Don’t know.
- Max was going to tell me, but then he disappeared.
- Someone’s coming.
- That’s Kevin! You know him? Kevin Levin -- he’s got superpowers.
- I fought him all the time when we were kids.
- He ended up trapped in the Null Void, kind of an extra-dimensional jail.
- Money’s here.
- Well, he’s brokering the deal.
- Why not? You said it was illegal.
- As promised, four dozen factory-new laser lances.
- Ether-point energy module, antenna-focus emitter it’s good for 35 minutes of continuous fire at.
- 06 terrawatts.
- Is that good? You tell me.
- Those lances are level-5 technology! Planet Earth has only level 2!
- Hey, what happened to the whisper?
- Hands above your heads, air breathers. By authority of the Plumbers, you’re all busted.
- [all whirring] [all growling]
- [sarcastically] Oh, that’s so creepy.
- Isn’t it?
- Back off!
- [all screeching]
- What now? Standoff.
- Um, I don’t think so.
- The other guys are behind us.
- We are toast.
- No, we’re not.
- It’s hero time! [beeping] Ben! Watch! [all screeching] [beeping] Ben, seriously.
- This is a really bad time for a reboot.
- [beeping rapidly]
Act 3 Edit
- I got nothing.
- Maybe I do.
- Come on! Come on! [beeping] [grunting] [beeping rapidly] [gasps] It never did that before.
- I don’t recognize any of these guys, although under the circumstances, this one looks pretty good.
- Swampfire! Ew, what’s that smell? [sniffs] Is that me? [grunting] Get away from my friends! I forgot how much fun this is.
- [laughs] Cut it out.
- That tickles.
- Hey! [both gasp] You guys are in so much trouble.
- Hey, Tennyson.
- What do you want? Let’s see.
- You trap me in the null void for all those years.
- You did that to yourself.
- And you’ve ruined my deal today.
- I’m thinking I want revenge.
- The good news is, since I can absorb anything, I’ve got more than enough power to take it.
- That’s new.
- [grunting] And that’s what happens when you mess with me.
- Hey! What? Peekaboo! [groans] Energy cuffs -- you can’t escape.
- Ain’t nothing there to absorb.
- You still got some of that stuff in your hair.
- Other side.
- Ew! Time we had a talk, tough guy.
- These weapons run on ether-point energy cells, a dangerous technology way too advanced for humans.
- They shouldn’t even be on this planet.
- So? How’s that my problem? While we were fighting, the Forever Knights got away with a crate full of them.
- You set up the deal.
- You’re going to tell me where they are.
- Kevin, people could be hurt.
- Magister: You’re in a lot of trouble, son.
- I’m giving you a chance to help yourself here.
- You don’t have to convince me.
- Those guys ran off before I got paid.
- I’m happy to help find those deadbeats.
- Magister: I still think I should drive.
- Nobody drives the car but me.
- You were telling us about the aliens.
- I don’t know anything about the ones we fought today.
- Never met that kind before.
- I don’t see them in here -- not that I know how to work this thing anymore.
- Maybe after you get your license, pee-wee.
- Who won our fight again? Oh, I remember -- me! There’s been a lot of alien activity on Earth lately.
- Don’t know why.
- Your grandfather thought maybe the weapons deal would lead us to whatever’s causing all the interest.
- Now he’s missing.
- Knowing Grandpa Max, he’s probably at a restaurant enjoying a roasted cockroach salad.
- It’s a wonder that all that weird food didn’t kill him.
- He’s not dead! Stop making jokes about him!
- [tires screech] Don’t talk to her like that.
- I’ll talk to her any way I -- You’re right.
- I’m sorry, Gwen.
- I know you’re worried about grandpa.
- I just wish he were here.
- He would know what to do.
- He always knows what to do.
- Well, he ain’t.
- You’re the one with the Omnitrix.
- You’re going to have to figure out how to get things done on your own.
- [tires screech]
- Kevin: This is it.
- Subtle -- nobody would think to look for Knights in here.
- You didn’t.
- How do we get in? Gwen? [groans]
There’s no one here.
- You sure this is the right place?
- There’s a hidden door. Keep looking.
- Maybe you should have brought a shopping cart.
- I don’t like the looks of this.
- [gasps] Aah! Come on, man! What are you doing? Sorry.
- Guess I’m just a little paranoid! [growls]