Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series): Season: 3 Episode: 4
|Previous transcript:||Next transcript:|
|Faith, Hope & Trick||Homecoming (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)|
[incomplete & not enough]
- Xander: (to Cordelia) "We’re doing crime! You don’t sneak up during crime!"
- Giles: (to Oz after he apparently kills someone) "It’s good to see you. Um, no need to panic."
- Oz: "Just a thought: poker: not your game."
- Giles: (to Buffy) "I didn’t think you knew what a card catalogue was."
- Giles: "This creature is especially brutal. I believe the phrase coined by the coroner when describing Mr. Platt was ‘purred.’"
- Giles: "Clearly we’re looking for a depraved, sadistic animal."
- Oz: "Present. Hey, I may be a cold-blooded jelly doughnut - but my timing’s impeccable."
- Mr. Platt: "Look, Buffy, any person — shrink, pope — any person who claims to be totally sane is either lying or not very bright. I mean, everyone has problems. Everybody has demons, right?"
- Buffy: "Gotta say I’m with you on that."
- Buffy: "We have a marching jazz band?"
- Oz: "Yeah, but, you know, since the best jazz is improvisational, we’d be going off in all directions, banging into floats ... scary."
- Oz: "Debbie. Well, victim number one, Jeff. He was in jazz band with us. They used to horse around."
- Faith: "They were screwing?"
- Oz: "I don’t think so ... but he hid her music comp. book once."
- Oz: "And I’ll... Go lock myself in the cage..."
- Xander: "I can handle the Oz full monty. I mean, not handle handle, like, uh, hands-to-flesh, handle."
- Willow: "Okay, well, it’s not for you. It’s for me. Um, ‘cause I’m still getting used to half a monty."
- Xander: "Oh, good. Half? You and Oz? Which half?"
- Willow: "Wouldn’t you like to know."
- Giles: "How long exactly did you rest your eyes for?"
- Xander: "A little now, uh, a little then. But I never heard Oz leave, and he was here in the morning when I, um when I..."
- Giles: "Woke up!"
- Xander: "You could put it that way if you want to, Mr. Technical."