The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Charlotte: Hey, sis, how was your vacation?
- BG: We miss you, Aunt Alice?
- Alice: I miss you, too.
- Alice: Well, let see. It's for Jeffrey.
- George: It's that my present yet, Aunt Alice?
- Charlotte: Aw.
- Aunt Alice: And finally for both of you.
- George: Wow.
- BG: A Badminton set.
- Charlote: Alright, alright.
- Charlotte: Are you staying for dinner?
- Alice: You bet.
- Jeffrey: Hey, hey, hey. Stop it now. You brake that vase. What on earth think you're doing?
- Jeffrey: Oh, dear. I'm gonna be late. I, I better run.
- BG: Dad, wait. Do you think Mom really does like the vase?
- Jeffrey: Well, I don't know.
- Jeffrey: It's complicated. I know.
- Charlotte: Hi, honey, could buy some chocolate ice cream on your way home? You know Alice's favorite.
- BG: Uh, hi, Mom. You wanna something?
- Charlotte: Oh, um, yes. Could you put the trash out please? While I start dinner?
- BG: Uh, sure. No problem.
- BG: Uh, sure thing.
- Charlotte: BG, have you set up the table yet? (Gasps)
- George: No! Don't touch it.
- Charlotte: What is going on here?
- Charlotte: I don't what you two are talking about. I broke the vase.
- BG: What?
- George: Huh?
- Charlotte: (Sighs) It was an accident. I was dusting the table and fell off.
- Charlotte: Not at all. If you thought you broke it. Why didn't you tell me?
- Charlotte: What talk? Oh, never mind. We'll discuss it later. I better tell Alice.
- Alice: Tell me what? Hey, you move the vase. It looks great.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.