The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- George: Look, Dad, I wrapped it myself.
- Charlotte: Honey, did you picked up Aunt Alice's gift?
- Jeffrey: Right here.
- BG: What's this?
- Charlotte: This is very special birthday present from me to you.
- BG: I love it.
- Charlotte: You better wrap this fast. Alice will be here any minute.
- Jeffrey: But I still got a blow up balloons and make my special punch.
- Jeffrey: That's very nice offer, BG. But this is the other kind bracelet.
- Jeffrey: Well, okay. You wrapped it and I'll get start it with the punch.
- George: Can I help, too?
- BG: I'm just getting the gift, Dad.
- Jeffrey: Well, let's not worried about that right now, honey. Your mother and I concern about George.
- Jeffrey: Then, why do you keep going to the bathroom?
- Jeffrey: We'll talk about this later. Now, get Aunt Alice's gift please. Now, let's go downstairs. Oh. What was that?
- Charlotte: (Gasps) That's Alice's bracelet! What happened?
- Jeffrey: How did George get the bracelet to begin with?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.