The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
This page's transcript is incomplete for the following reason:
Missing speakers and actions
Remove this template once any and all issues are resolved.
Go Away Ghost Ship
That's Snow Ghost
- ❌ Wow. They sure picked a creepy enough place to read a will. And a creepy enough night too! Yeah. You would have to inherit a fortune, Scoob. Sorry. Well, it was quite a story. It even made the papers! Yeah, listen to this! "Dog named in inheritance." "Eccentric millionaire, Colonel Beauregard Sanders leaves one million dollars to four relatives and a dog named Scooby-Doo." "Scooby-Doo rescued old Beauregard from a fishpond years before, and was remembered in his will!" Well, I wish I'd remembered not to come along! No telling what's waiting for us tonight! Oh, I see you made it. Well, bring the dog and come in. The others are waiting inside. Yes, sir. Attention, everybody. As you all know, I am Cosgood Creeps attorney of the late Colonel Sanders.
- ❌ My partner, Mr. Crawls, couldn't make it tonight. Creeps and Crawls. They sure picked the right lawyers for this job! Colonel Sanders was a bit odd and his only instructions were to play this record for you. Greetings, you all. Cousin Simple, Nephew Norvell sweet Cousin Maldehyde, Cousin Slicker and my old friend, Scooby-Doo.
- ❌ Since you're all here let's get to the nitty-gritty of inheriting my fortune.
- ❌ You're going to receive an equal share of the million dollars providing you spend tonight here in the old family mansion.
- ❌ That shouldn't be hard.
- ❌ The house is haunted! Haunted?
- ❌ Yes, haunted. And those of you that don't stay his share of the fortune will go to the others.
- ❌ Now good night and pleasant dreams, you all.
- Oh, boy! Well, that's it.
- I will return to the island in the morning to find out which of you remain if any.
- Yeah, but into what? Yeah, what?
- Relax, Scooby.
- We'll spend the night with you.
- ❌ Let's hit the sack.
- ❌ First, I'm gonna hit the lunch sack with a Shaggy super-sandwich.
- ❌ And it looks like Scoob is gonna hit the bathtub.
- ❌ Let's see, a little salt and a little pepper and oh, yes, a little fish food! Zoinks! Sorry!
- Shaggy Rogers: Hey, Scoob! Hurry it up, will you?
- Scooby-Doo: Okay!
[Scooby-Doo brushing his teeth with a scrub brush. Bathtub slide. sees a ghost and crashes the door shaped a Yogi Bear sized.]
- ❌ I thought you were taking a bath! Tub tipped to basement.
- You mean the tub tipped up and slid into the basement?
- Yeah! And shadow, spooky.
- You saw a shadowy, chain-rattling phantom?
- Yeah! Yeah!
- You gotta be kidding!
- ❌ Come on, let's take a look at that tub!
- ❌ Well, Scooby, the bathtub looks okay.
- And it's bolted down.
- You've got some imagination.
- Quit with those scary tales, will you?
- ❌ Let's get some sleep.
- ❌ Oh, boy! Like, what was that?
- ❌ I don't know!
- ❌ But it came from Cousin Simple's room!
- ❌ Poor Cousin Simple. All that's left of him is his nightcap. Isn't that a shame?
- Get a load of this writing on this mirror!
- It says: Signed, the "Phantom Shadow."
- Phantom Shadow?
- ❌ Then you were right, Scooby!
- I think we better return to our rooms and lock our doors! Fantastic! That dummy looks just like Scooby-Doo.
- You think this plan will work? Sure. I left the door unlocked.
- ❌ When the Phantom Shadow grabs the Scooby dummy, we'll all grab him! All but Shaggy and Scooby.
- ❌ They've decided to play it safe and watch from the drainpipe.
- ❌ I can't think of a safer place. Can you, Scoob? Don't worry! I'll save you! Velma! Shaggy! Let me go! I told you I'd save you! Great.
- But next time, please don't do me any favors!
- No favors.
- Like, where are we anyhow?
- It's some sort of old secret passage underneath the mansion. What is it? - Footprints. The Phantom Shadow must have been this way! That's funny! If he's a phantom shadow - how come he leaves footprints? - Dirty feet?
- ❌ Well, we'll follow those dirty feet and find that phantom.
- ❌ And you'll lead the way. But what if the Phantom Shadow grabs me? That's the chance I'll have to take.
- ❌ Now be brave and lead the way. Yeah, I gotta be brave. I gotta be brave. I gotta be brave. I gotta- I gotta be some kind of nut! - Gangway!
- Velma: Oh, no, you don't! You're going to be brave no matter how chicken you are! The footprints go in there. Like, wow! What's all that crazy stuff? Civil War relics! The colonel used to collect them! Let's go see.
- Shaggy Rogers: Uniforms must have been his favorites. The wagon's full of them! Yipes! Zoinks! Haunted uniforms!
- ❌ Zoinks! Cornered in an elevator! Wow! You did it, Scooby! Yeah!
- I wonder where this eerie, old elevator goes to.
- Out of here, I hope.
- ❌ Well, what do you know? It goes to Cousin Slicker's room. Come on. But where is Cousin Slicker? Gone! Like Cousin Simple.
- ❌ They're all gone. Cousin Simple! Cousin Slicker! - Nephew Norvell! Sweet Cousin Maldehyde! All but one. Me? Yes, you, Scoob.
- ❌ Oh, boy! Wow! What a night for a fright! Yeah!
- ❌ Four missing heirs, a haunted house and a phantom shadow!
- Like, all that's missing is a spooky organ. It's not missing anymore.
- ❌ Come on. Let's find out where it's coming from.
- ❌ Well, here's the organ.
- ❌ Yeah, but where's the kook that was playing it? Gone. But he left his music book behind. Hey! Let me see that.
- ❌ There's some writing on the cover. If anyone gets fed around here, it'll be me. Me too. You can't feed an organ.
- ❌ But you can play one.
- ❌ I'll play it! I'll play it! Oh, brother. Watch the floor and see what happens. We'd better watch the walls! - Why?
- ❌ Because they're closing in on us! The door's locked! Quick, Scooby! Do something! Right! No!
- ❌ Like, keep playing the organ.
- ❌ It might stop those wild walls! It worked! The walls stopped! Let's get out! I don't like playing musical riddles!
- ❌ That's it, Daphne!
- This is a musical riddle!
- I've got it.
- Feed isn't a word.
- It's musical notes! F- E-E-D. Look! Secret stairs in the floor!
- Come on, let's see where they go.
- Creepy, cobweb-filled catacombs.
- And that's not all.
- Coffins! Five of them! And the empty one's, like, dog-shaped! Dog-shaped? Zoinks! They're opening! It's them! The cousins! It's the Phantom Shadow!
- Only he's not a shadow, he's a green ghost!
- Now there's two of them!
- He's fainted! Grab Scooby! Like, let's get out of here! Scooby! Wake up! Wake up! Come on, Scoob!
- ❌ Will you wake up for a Scooby snack? Here, Scoob. Hurry! Shaggy, stop!
- ❌ Well, it's about time you woke up.
- Yipe! We fooled that goofy ghost this time. He'll never find us up here. Everywhere we look, Scoob, giggling green ghosts! Look! Look! Hey! A wine rack! Don't fire until you see the green of his eyes. Right! Fire! Yippee! Hurray! Hurray!
- Shaggy Rogers: Let's go, Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo!
- Velma Dinkley: Hello? It's for you!
- Shaggy Rogers: Faster! They're, like, gaining on us! Yeow! Quick, Scoob! Like, grab your partner!
- ❌ Well, we finally ditched those creepy ghosts. Yeah, but they'll be back.
- ❌ How did you get that green stuff on your hand?
- Shaggy: Dancing with those green ghosts. How else?
- Freddie: That's it! Come on, everybody! To the laundry room!
- Scooby-Doo: Laundry room?
- Shaggy: Like, I've seen goofy traps before, but this is the goofiest!
- Freddie: Not goofy, Shaggy. Simple! We use a fan, some soapsuds on the floor, a spring-loaded ironing board and a washing machine.
- ❌ And, when those ghosts come through the door, we'll take them to the cleaners. Now let's see how it works. Ready, Scooby? Ready! Fan on! Look! It works!
- Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo!
- Freddie: Daph, Velma and I will lure the ghosts through the door! When I yell "Now," switch on the fan. Right! I'm all set too!
- Dalphnie: Here they come now!
- Scooby-Doo: Now?
- Velma: Oh, no! Scooby turned it on too soon!
- Shaggy: And, like, in reverse yet!
- Shaggy: A flying washing machine!
- Freddie: Duck!
- Velma: They went out the door!
- Shaggy: Look out!
- Shaggy: They took the elevator down to the tunnel.
- Shaggy: I can't steer this crazy machine!
- Shaggy: We'll take the shortcut. Hang on!
- Shaggy: Got them! Looks like these ghosts are all washed up!
- Freddie: Well, there they are, sheriff. Mr. Creeps and his partner, Mr. Crawls.
- Velma: They were trying to scare all the heirs off the island!
- Shaggy: Then no one would spend the night and they would keep control the fortune.
- Dalphnie: First, Creeps pretended to be the phantom, and made it seem like the the house was haunted.
- Freddie: The cousins were scared away fast. Then they put dummies that looked just like them in the coffins.
- Mr. Creeps: Agh!
- Shaggy: But that plan backfired!
- Velma: So did painting themselves like green ghosts.
- Sheriff: Well, where they're going, Creeps and Crawls could use a good lawyer.
- Sheriff: Here it is. It all belongs to you now, Scooby! One million dollars!
- Scooby-Doo: Huh?!
- Freddie: Oh, no!
- Freddie: Wouldn't you know it? All in Confederate money!
- Velma: How do you like that? We spend a night of fright for worthless money in a haunted house that wasn't even haunted.
- Shaggy Rogers: Oh, no? Then what's that?
- Shaggy: Zoinks! A floating haunted bone!
- Scooby-Doo: Bone?
- Velma: I guess haunted bones are one thing Scooby's not scared of.
- Shaggy: Way to go, Scoobs!
- Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.