Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
This page's transcript is incomplete for the following reason:
Missing speakers and actions
Remove this template once any and all issues are resolved.
Go Away Ghost Ship
That's Snow Ghost
- ❌ Wow. They sure picked a creepy enough place to read a will. And a creepy enough night too! Yeah. You would have to inherit a fortune, Scoob.
- Well, it was quite a story.
- It even made the papers!
- Yeah, listen to this! "Dog named in inheritance." "Eccentric millionaire, Colonel Beauregard Sanders leaves one million dollars to four relatives and a dog named Scooby-Doo." "Scooby-Doo rescued old Beauregard from a fishpond years before, and was remembered in his will!" Well, I wish I'd remembered not to come along! No telling what's waiting for us tonight!
- Oh, I see you made it.
- Well, bring the dog and come in.
- The others are waiting inside.
- Yes, sir. Attention, everybody.
- As you all know, I am Cosgood Creeps attorney of the late Colonel Sanders.
- ❌ My partner, Mr. Crawls, couldn't make it tonight. Creeps and Crawls.
- They sure picked the right lawyers for this job!
- Colonel Sanders was a bit odd and his only instructions were to play this record for you.
- Greetings, you all. Cousin Simple, Nephew Norvell sweet Cousin Maldehyde, Cousin Slicker and my old friend, Scooby-Doo.
- ❌ Since you're all here let's get to the nitty-gritty of inheriting my fortune.
- ❌ You're going to receive an equal share of the million dollars providing you spend tonight here in the old family mansion.
- ❌ That shouldn't be hard.
- ❌ The house is haunted! Haunted?
- ❌ Yes, haunted. And those of you that don't stay his share of the fortune will go to the others.
- ❌ Now good night and pleasant dreams, you all.
- Oh, boy! Well, that's it.
- I will return to the island in the morning to find out which of you remain if any.
- Yeah, but into what? Yeah, what?
- Relax, Scooby.
- We'll spend the night with you.
- ❌ Let's hit the sack.
- ❌ First, I'm gonna hit the lunch sack with a Shaggy super-sandwich.
- ❌ And it looks like Scoob is gonna hit the bathtub.
- ❌ Let's see, a little salt and a little pepper and oh, yes, a little fish food!
- Shaggy Rogers: Hey, Scoob! Hurry it up, will you?
- Scooby-Doo: Okay!
[Scooby-Doo brushing his teeth with a scrub brush. Bathtub slide. sees a ghost and crashes the door shaped a Yogi Bear sized.]
- ❌ I thought you were taking a bath! Tub tipped to basement.
- You mean the tub tipped up and slid into the basement?
- Yeah! And shadow, spooky.
- You saw a shadowy, chain-rattling phantom?
- Yeah! Yeah!
- You gotta be kidding!
- ❌ Come on, let's take a look at that tub!
- ❌ Well, Scooby, the bathtub looks okay.
- And it's bolted down.
- You've got some imagination.
- Quit with those scary tales, will you?
- ❌ Let's get some sleep.
- ❌ Oh, boy! Like, what was that?
- ❌ I don't know!
- ❌ But it came from Cousin Simple's room!
- ❌ Poor Cousin Simple. All that's left of him is his nightcap. Isn't that a shame?
- Get a load of this writing on this mirror!
- It says: Signed, the "Phantom Shadow."
- Phantom Shadow?
- ❌ Then you were right, Scooby!
- I think we better return to our rooms and lock our doors! Fantastic! That dummy looks just like Scooby-Doo.
- You think this plan will work? Sure. I left the door unlocked.
- ❌ When the Phantom Shadow grabs the Scooby dummy, we'll all grab him! All but Shaggy and Scooby.
- ❌ They've decided to play it safe and watch from the drainpipe.
- ❌ I can't think of a safer place.
- Can you, Scoob?
- Don't worry!
- I'll save you!
- Let me go!
- I told you
- I'd save you!
- But next time, please don't do me any favors!
- No favors.
- Like, where are we anyhow?
- It's some sort of old secret passage underneath the mansion.
- What is it?
- The Phantom Shadow must have been this way!
- That's funny! If he's a phantom shadow - how come he leaves footprints? - Dirty feet?
- ❌ Well, we'll follow those dirty feet and find that phantom.
- ❌ And you'll lead the way.
- But what if the Phantom Shadow grabs me?
- That's the chance I'll have to take.
- ❌ Now be brave and lead the way.
- Yeah, I gotta be brave.
- I gotta be brave. I gotta be brave. I gotta- I gotta be some kind of nut! - Gangway!
- Velma: Oh, no, you don't! You're going to be brave no matter how chicken you are! The footprints go in there.
- Like, wow!
- What's all that crazy stuff?
- Civil War relics!
- The colonel used to collect them!
- Let's go see.
- Shaggy Rogers: Uniforms must have been his favorites. The wagon's full of them! Yipes! Zoinks! Haunted uniforms!
[Velma shrieks, The uniform chases Velma, Shaggy and Scooby got mixed.]
- ❌ Zoinks! Cornered in an elevator! Wow! You did it, Scooby! Yeah!
- I wonder where this eerie, old elevator goes to.
- Out of here, I hope.
- ❌ Well, what do you know? It goes to Cousin Slicker's room. Come on. But where is Cousin Slicker? Gone! Like Cousin Simple.
- ❌ They're all gone. Cousin Simple! Cousin Slicker! - Nephew Norvell! Sweet Cousin Maldehyde! All but one. Me? Yes, you, Scoob.
- ❌ Oh, boy! Wow! What a night for a fright! Yeah!
- ❌ Four missing heirs, a haunted house and a phantom shadow!
- Like, all that's missing is a spooky organ. It's not missing anymore.
- ❌ Come on. Let's find out where it's coming from.
- ❌ Well, here's the organ.
- ❌ Yeah, but where's the kook that was playing it? Gone. But he left his music book behind. Hey! Let me see that.
- ❌ There's some writing on the cover. If anyone gets fed around here, it'll be me. Me too. You can't feed an organ.
- ❌ But you can play one.
- ❌ I'll play it! I'll play it! Oh, brother. Watch the floor and see what happens. We'd better watch the walls! - Why?
- ❌ Because they're closing in on us! The door's locked! Quick, Scooby! Do something! Right! No!
- ❌ Like, keep playing the organ.
- ❌ It might stop those wild walls! It worked! The walls stopped! Let's get out! I don't like playing musical riddles!
- ❌ That's it, Daphne!
- This is a musical riddle!
- I've got it.
- Feed isn't a word.
- It's musical notes! F- E-E-D. Look! Secret stairs in the floor!
- Come on, let's see where they go.
- Creepy, cobweb-filled catacombs.
- And that's not all.
- Coffins! Five of them! And the empty one's, like, dog-shaped! Dog-shaped? Zoinks! They're opening! It's them! The cousins! It's the Phantom Shadow!
- Only he's not a shadow, he's a green ghost!
- Now there's two of them!
- He's fainted! Grab Scooby! Like, let's get out of here! Scooby! Wake up! Wake up! Come on, Scoob!
- ❌ Will you wake up for a Scooby snack? Here, Scoob. Hurry! Shaggy, stop!
- ❌ Well, it's about time you woke up.
- Yipe! We fooled that goofy ghost this time. He'll never find us up here. Everywhere we look, Scoob, giggling green ghosts! Look! Look! Hey! A wine rack! Don't fire until you see the green of his eyes. Right! Fire! Yippee! Hurray! Hurray!
- Shaggy Rogers: Let's go, Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo!
- Velma Dinkley: Hello? It's for you!
- Shaggy Rogers: Faster! They're, like, gaining on us! Yeow! Quick, Scoob! Like, grab your partner!
- ❌ Well, we finally ditched those creepy ghosts. Yeah, but they'll be back.
- ❌ How did you get that green stuff on your hand?
- Shaggy: Dancing with those green ghosts. How else?
- Freddie: That's it! Come on, everybody! To the laundry room!
- Scooby-Doo: Laundry room?
- Shaggy: Like, I've seen goofy traps before, but this is the goofiest!
- Freddie: Not goofy, Shaggy. Simple! We use a fan, some soapsuds on the floor, a spring-loaded ironing board and a washing machine.
- ❌ And, when those ghosts come through the door, we'll take them to the cleaners. Now let's see how it works. Ready, Scooby? Ready! Fan on! Look! It works!
- Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo!
- Freddie: Daph, Velma and I will lure the ghosts through the door! When I yell "Now," switch on the fan. Right! I'm all set too!
- Dalphnie: Here they come now!
- Scooby-Doo: Now?
- Velma: Oh, no! Scooby turned it on too soon!
- Shaggy: And, like, in reverse yet!
- Shaggy: A flying washing machine!
- Freddie: Duck!
- Velma: They went out the door!
- Shaggy: Look out!
- Shaggy: They took the elevator down to the tunnel.
- Shaggy: I can't steer this crazy machine!
- Shaggy: We'll take the shortcut. Hang on!
- Shaggy: Got them! Looks like these ghosts are all washed up!
- Freddie: Well, there they are, sheriff. Mr. Creeps and his partner, Mr. Crawls.
- Velma: They were trying to scare all the heirs off the island!
- Shaggy: Then no one would spend the night and they would keep control the fortune.
- Dalphnie: First, Creeps pretended to be the phantom, and made it seem like the the house was haunted.
- Freddie: The cousins were scared away fast. Then they put dummies that looked just like them in the coffins.
- Mr. Creeps: Agh!
- Shaggy: But that plan backfired!
- Velma: So did painting themselves like green ghosts.
- Sheriff: Well, where they're going, Creeps and Crawls could use a good lawyer.
- Sheriff: Here it is. It all belongs to you now, Scooby! One million dollars!
- Scooby-Doo: Huh?!
- Freddie: Oh, no!
- Freddie: Wouldn't you know it? All in Confederate money!
- Velma: How do you like that? We spend a night of fright for worthless money in a haunted house that wasn't even haunted.
- Shaggy Rogers: Oh, no? Then what's that?
- Shaggy: Zoinks! A floating haunted bone!
- Scooby-Doo: Bone?
- Velma: I guess haunted bones are one thing Scooby's not scared of.
- Shaggy: Way to go, Scoobs!
- Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.